Example Schedule for Yacht & Boat Weddings in Newport Harbor
We have included an example schedule for a wedding aboard a yacht. You can use this as a starting point for planning your wedding day events aboard our yachts.
(Wedding events are held between 12 pm & 4 pm, between 6 pm & 10 pm or custom times)
- 10:00 am Set-up of Vendors.
- 10:45 am Bride Arrives with attendants.
- 11:00 am Groom Arrives to greet guests/outside.
- 11:15 am Guests are starting to arrive.
- 11:45 am Boarding of Guests (to upper deck)
- 12:00 pm Departure of yacht. Party Favors: Given at departure
- 12:15 pm Wedding Ceremony Begins
- 12:30 pm Wedding Ceremony Finished
- 12:35 pm Appetizers begin, bar open, music playing.
- 12:45 pm Wedding Reception Photos begin, tables are getting set-up.
- 1:15 pm Wedding Reception Photos are finished.
- 1:25 pm Grand Announcement of Bride and Groom to upper deck. (Guests already seated)
- 1:30 pm Speeches and toasting. (More Photos)
- 1:45 pm Buffet opens.
- 2:30 pm Buffet is closed.
- 2:35 pm Cake cutting. (More Photos)
- 2:40 pm First Dance. (More Photos)
- 2:45 pm Family Dances. (More Photos)
- 2:55 pm All dance for everyone.
- Bouquet Toss
- Garter Toss
- Money Dance
- 4:00 pm Wedding Group Photo
Please call for your free consultation appointment.
Call or Text Today! – 949-646-7800
Admiral Yacht Charters is located in Newport Beach, California.
You will love our prices!